You will support Account Managers from an office base and be responsible for managing and developing relationships with Qatar Airways Corporate and Leisure customer. The job holder will do this by engaging day-to-day working with Account Managers and interfacing with various other department with QR. You will also be accountable for keeping the accounts updated for audit purposes and database records. You will assist Account Managers in maximising revenue contribution to exceed revenue targets.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring full administration support is delivered to Account Managers through Head office, Customer Relations and Marketing
- Creating and implementing marketing and incentive schemes within budget to drive incremental business
- Monitoring and analysing sales and deal performance of customers, identifying and addressing shortfalls, and formulating solutions with Account Managers
- Providing effective, proactive communication of all sales and marketing activities and pricing initiatives to sales teams and customers so ensure QR maintains profile and presence in the market
To be effective in this role, you will need a trade or vocational qualification combined with at least four years of experience in a similar customer-facing role. You will need prior experience in travel sales and will require a good track record of revenue delivery. Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
Fluency (written and spoken) in English is required for this role.
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC for Internal applicants (Externals to attach a blank document)
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.