At CH2M, we love to take on our clients’ most complex infrastructure and natural resource problems, creating new pathways for human progress. Partnering with governments, cities and businesses in more than 50 countries, we tap deeply integrated capabilities across our organization – in transportation, water, environment, nuclear, oil & gas, industry, and urban environments –
Jacobs Engineering Jobs is powered by more than 50,000 people across the globe who deliver innovative scientific, technical, professional, and program management solutions for public and private clients around the world. We have listed here Jacobs Engineering jobs through our careers portal. Jacobs always looking for dynamic and engaged people to join our team. Bring your passion, your ingenuity, and your vision. Let’s see the impact we can create, together.
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
About the Opportunity: Robust infrastructure establishes the backbone of productive, economically strong communities as assets essential to commerce, trade, public safety and quality of life.
Due to our continued growth in the region Jacobs are hiring a Senior Project Manager in Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Programme Director you be responsible for the technical and commercial delivery on major infrastructure projects.
We need our engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team-oriented environments and who have exceptional communication, analytical and leadership skills.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Have experience leading and managing project teams through all phases of project planning, execution, and closeout, consistent with established project delivery processes in order to meet the scope, schedule and budget
- Have strong understanding of all primary infrastructure disciplines such as roads, power, wet utilities and dry utilities and design principles
- Have significant experience directing the planning, design, and construction of major mixed-use development projects
- Have previous experience working within a PMC environment
- Have proven experience delivery projects in the Middle East
- Have proven experience managing the technical and commercial delivery of major projects
- Understand Building Information Modelling (BIM) and the coordination process
At Jacobs, we make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable.
- Challenging today is our response to the increasing complexity our world is experiencing.
It calls on us to join forces, putting our knowledge and imagination together to reinvent the way we solve problems and shape the next generation of innovative solutions.
- Reinventing tomorrow is our promise and an invitation to raise the bar in everything we do.
From the brilliant solutions we create with our clients, to the open and inclusive culture we create for our people. From the positive difference we make in our communities, to the added value we deliver to our shareholders.