• Handling patients, referral sources, and administrative department inquiries.
• Book patient appointments in person, via social media, or on the telephone and understand the necessary preparation needed for diagnostic scans and surgical procedures.
• Coordinate and schedule appointments and follow-up appointments as designated by Physiotherapists.
• Handling leads updates and contact (Call, Email, Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp)
• Answer all inquiries related to treatments, doctors, offers, and events.
• Developing knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Ability to convey a positive and professional image to customers and employees.
• Obtain and manage all requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Effectively communicate with patients, physicians, and other staff – within the clinic & external facilities – providing accurate, timely, and responsive information.
• Coordinate processes and complete all paperwork for Insurance as required to meet physician and facility requirements.
• Demonstrate courtesy, empathy, and helpfulness toward patients and their families.
• Arrange for reports to be completed and sent to patients as required.
• Update and Track the Booking Calendar.
• Maintain the accounts book on cash received against each invoice.
• Ability to convey a positive and professional image to Customers and Physicians.
• Maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
• Capable of following an issue through to its conclusion.
• Fluent in English with a good command of MS Software and Arabic will be an added advantage.
• Good in problem-solving and people-centric
• Developing a solid understanding of the target audience through online and traditional market research.
• Business development with outreach clients.
Interested applicant should sent their CV directly to our recruiting manager:email@example.com