NION COOP is registered as a Consumer Cooperative in the Emirate of Dubai, by virtue of the Ministerial Resolution No. 2/31 dated on May 24, 1982, issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. It is also registered with the federal authorities under No.12 in the records of the Cooperatives Department.
UNION COOP core business (UNION COOP.) is to establish and manage hypermarkets in Dubai. The aim of the establishment of the UNION COOP is to improve the social and economic conditions of its members, and to serve the local community by implementing the cooperative principles documented in the UNION COOP bylaw and the UAE Federal Law No. 13 of 1976 on cooperative societies.
UNION COOP. has 13 branches spread over strategic areas in the Emirate of Dubai, such as Satwa, Rashidiya, Hamriya, Towar, Mankhool, Jumeirah, Aweer, Wasl, and Umm Suqeim , International City & Mamzar Coop and Fresh N 1 Store Mizhar and Mankhool in addition to two branches in Mirdif at Etihad Mall and in Barsha at Barsha Mall.
Since its establishment, Union Coop. has achieved remarkable success and is ranked at the top list nationwide, in terms of role, outspread, capital and profits.
Job In UAE
EMIRATISATION AND RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT SECTION HEAD
1. Support Department Director in preparing department strategy through providing input to strategy and recommend improvements to department policy ,
2. Develop section’s policies, procedures and process, direct and monitor the implementation of procedures and controls covering all section activity.
3. Participate in the Business Planning /forecasting processes and prepare operational budget of the section
4. Forecast workforce requirements for the section
5. Participate with Internal Control Dept. for identifying any risks that may affect area of business activities and hinder the organization form achieving its objectives.
6. Devise risk mitigation action plans in relations to their area of business activity and implementation of the same within due timeline.
7. Participate with other departments for devising and implementing risk mitigation plans for joint risks.
8. Submit report
RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE
Complete Recruitment Process according to the approved recruitment plan. Responsible for the administration of the new hire onboarding process and data entry. Complete Onboarding Process according to the committee approval. Responsible for the administration of the new hire onboarding process and data entry. Leads operational improvement and enhancement efforts for onboarding and consistent human resources
Human Resources & Emiratisation Department
Provide lead and coordination to department’s activities by way of : Support pre-audit of payments Review of Financial Information Support in quarterly review of financial information . Ensure financial policies are being adhered to as set out in latest approved UNION COOP accounting manual. Prepare periodic reports with
Bachelor 3-5 Internal
Excellent Opportunity for Job Seekers to Join one of UAE’s Largest Retailers, Union Coop, “Everyone’s All-Time Favourite”. Union Coop relentlessly strives to exert its efforts and determination towards continuing its leading position as the Head Retailer in the UAE and the Middle East; and towards accelerating the pace of growth and prosperity while also reflecting the Nation’s Multifaceted Development. Union Coop is one of the Best Employers in the UAE who care deeply about their Employee’s Happiness and their Well-Being. Join Union Coop’s growing talent community to Explore a Whole New World of Limitless Career Opportunities to Propel Personally and Professionally.