FlyDubai is one of the Middle East’s fastest growing airlines. Take your career in the right direction with flydubai. Work with the most passionate and dedicated people in the business. And flydubai will help you get to where you want to be.Dubai Aviation Corporation, trading as flydubai, is a low-cost airline with its head office …
flydubai prides itself on a can-do attitude, which is why we’ve managed to build a network of more than 97 destinations in just 9 years since launching in 2009. At the same time, our team has grown to over 3,500 dedicated individuals from over 110 countries. At flydubai we think differently from other airlines. That’s how we became the second-largest carrier flying out of Dubai International Airport just two years after our inaugural flight.
We offer our employees the opportunity to develop their careers and learn new skills through our comprehensive training and development programs. If you’re looking for a job that offers career growth, travel opportunities, and a great team to work with, then flydubai is the place for you.
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
- Establishes pricing structure and policies for the network with the aid of pricing & inventory analysts in line with competitive actions and market demands with the objective to meet revenue and passenger volume targets of the network.
- Formulates, sets and tracks performance of the revenue management team through defined KPIs at route and flight levels to ensure network maximization objective is fulfilled.
- Tracks network performance vis-à-vis agreed targets and provide timely information to Management to ensure deviation from network revenue targets are minimized.
- Liaises with Senior Management in Sales and Network planning departments to identify and capitalize on potential revenue generation opportunities through capacity alignment, price actions and appropriate inventory controls.
- Tracks passenger demand forecast at network, region and route levels and ensure forecast error is in acceptable limits.
- Directs the team in setting revenue targets for the network as part of the annual revenue budgeting exercise and as part of the budget revisions during the financial year.
- Manages Interline and codeshare relationships to optimize overall revenue for flydubai.
- Evaluates interline partners to identify potential opportunities for enhanced cooperation and incremental revenue generation for the airline.
- Identifies needs for automated system solutions and provide requirements to develop, implement and customize revenue management and pricing system solutions in accordance with flydubai business model.
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.