Gulf Air Recruitment 2022- Its very a pleasure to inform you that Gulf Air is hiring staff now, company has published their vacancies on the Gulf Air website’s careers page, When we noticed that We were very happy to share with job seekers, and you can get every detail regarding this job in this post and also you can check it in company website too, and this is completely free recruitment(there is no any charge) there is no any agency as intermediate, and our website is not recruiting team, we are just publisher, do further things with your own responsibility.
Available Vacancies in Gulf Air
Dear job seekers, You can available vacancies below in this paragraph, just check it, if there are any vacancies matched to your profile, if your answer is yes, you can check the eligibility criteria and go-ahead to apply, and also you can contact recruiting team to know your resume status, and you will get a reply only if you are shortlisted by the Human Resources department, and wish you to have bright future from this job.
Gulf Air, The National Carrier of Kingdom of Bahrain
Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, commenced operations in 1950, becoming one of the first commercial airlines established in the Middle East. Today, Gulf Air is a major international carrier serving 49 cities in 27 countries.
The airline operates double daily flights or more to 10 regional cities, in addition to select destinations in the Indian Subcontinent and Europe, from its hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air currently serves all its destinations with a combination of wide and narrow body fleet of 33 aircraft. The modern fleet will herald a new era for Gulf Air as it continues to enhance its product and service offering. Renowned for its traditional Arabian hospitality, evidenced by the airline’s signature family and business friendly products, Gulf Air is committed to being an industry leader and developing products and services that reflect the evolving needs and aspirations of its passengers.
Gulf Air connects Bahrain to the world and, as such, is a key national infrastructure asset, serving as a powerful driver for the economy and supporting the Kingdom’s on-going economic growth. With its mobile app and Bahrain stopover programmed, the airline promotes Bahrain as a tourist destination to the world.
- To be the regional airline of choice with a global footprint and best in class
- To connect the Kingdom of Bahrain to the world.
- To enhance the customer experience by providing safe, reliable and seamless travel, combined with our culture and delivered with unique Arabian hospitality.
- To be an employer of choice driving an innovative, commercially sustainable business that supports the economy of the Kingdom of Bahrain and is built on the highest levels of integrity and corporate social responsibility.
- Flight Attendant – Recruitment event Dubai
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS SPECIALIST
- FLIGHT ATTENDANT – BAHRAIN
- MANAGER CEO OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- SENIOR MANAGER HR OPERATIONS
- Reservation Sales Agent – Part time
- Reservation Sales Agent – Full time